**Delivery Estimates are not guarantees except for USPS Express Mail and UPS Next Day Air. UPS has suspended their guarantee on all other services due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Unfortunately we cannot offer shipping refunds or money back guarantees for any shipping services besides Express Mail and Next Day Air at this time**
We offer shipping services from USPS and UPS. Shipping quotes will be automatically pulled based on the package size/weight and your location. We send the majority of our packages via USPS Priority Mail. Signature confirmation is included on most orders with a value of $300 or greater (if your order is over $300 and you would like us to waive the signature please leave us a comment at checkout). If you choose the free shipping option available on most orders over $100, your package will be sent using the most cost effective service.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Orders can only be cancelled before the transaction cut off time of 4:30pm central time. Once the order has been processed and is labeled as awaiting fulfillment it can no longer be cancelled. At this point the charge has been settled and we have incurred our card processing fees so the order would now be subject to the standard return policy. We ask that you please call us if you wish to try and cancel your order before it is processed. Emails may not be seen in time.
Our Return Policy:
- We do our very best to make sure all of our customers are more than satisfied, but if for some reason a return or exchange is required we will make the process as hassle free as possible. If you are not happy with the service provided please reach out and we will do whatever we can to make it right. Below are some guidelines to our return policy.
- Return must be initiated within 30 days from the date your order was shipped.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, You will receive the full purchase price less shipping as credit towards anything on the website. For credit back to your original payment method you will be charged a restocking fee of 10% of the item total plus the shipping costs (this is to cover our costs from processing and shipping your package, free shipping options will still have the cost of shipping subtracted).
- We cannot accept returns on engraved or customized items.
- We cannot accept damaged, worn or used goods, all items must be returned in the same condition as when they left our shop. All original manufacturer packaging must be returned and undamaged. If we shipped the item to you in a cardboard box please return it the same way as padded envelopes do not protect the box or items.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless a mistake is made on our part or the item is defective, in which case we will pay the shipping. We can provide return labels on request and subtract that cost from your refund or store credit amount. If purchasing your own shipping for the return we recommend insuring the package and getting a tracking number as we cannot refund orders we do not receive.
We ask that you call us or file a return online for a return ID number before shipping your return, we will not accept returns without a return ID number. If you have any questions regarding this process please feel free to reach out.
Send Returns To:
9000 Indian Road NW
Rice, MN 56367
Route Package Protection FAQ:
What is Route 1-Click Package Protection?
Route's 1-Click Protect is a package protection solution that helps cover your order in the event that your order gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit. We know how frustrating it is to have something happen to your order, so we’ve partnered with Route to offer added assurance that you’re supported, no matter what. Package Protection will be added by default during checkout but you can easily remove it if you would rather forgo the coverage. You can also utilize the Route App to visually track all of your online orders in one place and easily file a claim with their team. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Purchased Route's Package Protection and looking to file a shipping issue online? File here
- How Does Route Work?
If your Route-protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing. Need to file a claim? File here
How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal, shipping, and taxes In both cases, the Route Premium cost will not be refunded
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection.
- When Should I File a Claim?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen) Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered. Please note, some order issues may require a police report to be filed
Stuck In Transit (Lost) For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
Damaged Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered. All of Route’s policies are listed here