Bonsa-Werk, Boentgen & Sabin made in Solingen, Germany between 1867 and 1983. The Böntgen & Sabin AG Stahlwarenfabrik was originally founded by August Böntgen and Louis Sabin around 1867 (registered in 1876). The company made many different products; pocket knives, spring knives, camping knives, straight razors, scissors, as well as bayonets during WWI and SA daggers during 1934-35. After 1922 the company only used three trademarks; Bonsa, the leg and football, and B&S. The company stock and the Bonsa brand name was bought by Robert Klaas in 1983.
There are no products to list.